justInCase, Inc. (CEO Kazy Hata, “justInCase”) has launched a gift campaign of COVID-19 Cover, a simple and affordable medical insurance to support medical workers and people who are exposed to the infection risk of new coronavirus due to work.
Follow & Tweet to show your support
「Thank you Campaign to medical workers, to workers who cannot avoid from exposure of infection risk」
COVID-19 Cover is justInCase’s way of support to those who are facing challenges and struggling with financial difficulties as well as those are at risk of infection amid the outbreak of new coronavirus
To promote the concept of mutual aid, justInCase will donate the net proceeds from this insurance to medical institutions, as our gratitude to their selfless service.
・24 June 2020 (Wed) ~ 31 July 2020 (Fri)
How to apply
1. Go to COVID-19 Cover’s official product website
2.Click the pink campaign button at the bottom right to see the details of campaign and follow the steps below:
①Follow justInCase’s official Japanese Twitter account (@justInCaseHoken)
3.Tweet the following message to complete your application
Details of the campaign
390 applicants will be selected by lot-drawing to be gifted one Coke ON drink ticket per person to enjoy a free Coca-cola drink.
- There is a deadline for using gift tickets. Please note that the deadline cannot be extended.
- The gift ticket cannot be used on feature phones.
- Gift contents may change due to circumstances.
- Please note that the winning rights cannot be redeemed or transferred to another person.
- The gift ticket cannot be reissued for any reason.
- The gift ticket cannot be resold.
- justInCase shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by applicants regarding this campaign, except in the case of our love or gross negligence.
- justInCase will not provide customer information to Giftee Co., Ltd.
- To apply for the campaign, a Twitter account is required. If you do not have an account, please signup from the Twitter official website.
- If following justInCase’s official Japanese Twitter account and/or sharing tweet for application cannot be confirmed, application for the campaign will be invalid.
- We will inform you of the winning by direct message on Twitter. If we cannot send you a direct message as you delete your Twitter account, unfollowing justInCase official Japanese Twitter account or due to any circumstances, you will not be able to receive the gift.
- If the Twitter ID is changed during the campaign period or the lot-drawing period, we will not be able to send you the gift.
About COVID-19 Cover
The release of COVID-19 Cover is justInCase’s solution of “What we as an insurer can do or do more?” during the crisis of new coronavirus.
COVID-19 Cover (https://medical.justincase.jp/) has the following features.
- Procedure is completed on smartphone or web, no face-to-face contact with people is required
- A lump sum benefit payment of ¥100,000 for hospitalization for 2 days 1 night or longer
- Those who are diagnosed with new coronavirus and treat it at home are also covered
- Coverage is effective immediately after the completion of purchase process
- Affordable premium (on monthly basis as shown below)
Entry age of the insured/Sex Male Female 15～19 ￥580 ￥560 20～24 ￥560 ￥660 25～29 ￥530 ￥940 30～34 ￥510 ￥960 35～39 ￥530 ￥760 40～44 ￥580 ￥650 45～49 ￥610 ￥630 50～54 ￥640 ￥670 55～59 ￥710 ￥710 60～64 ￥730 ￥770
As a small-amount and short-term insurer founded in 2016, justInCase aims to create value through innovation to make insurance become interactive. By utilizing Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and other innovative technologies, justInCase aims to offer insurance products and services around the world that are yet to exist. (https://justincase.jp/eng)
For any inquiries, contact:
1-6-1 Chiyoda Otemachi, Tokyo